Plastic pallets can be used for both one-way and multi-way use. Transport plastic pallets are very suitable for internal production, storage, storage in rack and transport of heavy goods. They are characterized by in moulded runners and are produced with open or closed deck. Most transport plastic pallets can also be used in food production areas, but normally they do not have a closed bottom. Transport plastic pallets are constructed for heavy load and long a long life time. Plastic pallets are made form injection moulded plastic and can be produced with tolerances down to 1 mm.
|1200 x 800||1000 – 3500||4800 – 10000|
|1200 x 1000||1000 – 3500||4800 – 10000|
|1200 x 1200||800 - 1500||4000 – 6000|
|800 x 600||200 – 750||800 - 1200|
Transport plastic pallets are produced from virgin plastic or from recycled black plastic. Standard sizes such as quarter pallet, half pallet, EUR pallet and industrial pallet are available in many different qualities.
- With or without safty rim
- Anti slip strips
- Printed logo
- Plastic pallet layers
- Plastic pallet frames
- Transport plastic pallets are used in all sectors. Most plastic pallets can be used in food production
- Transport plastic pallets are constructed for heavy load
- Transport plastic pallets can be used in rack
- Transport plastic pallets can also be used on conveyor belt
- Plastic pallets are resistant to most chemicals
- Plastic pallets are not affected by moist and does always have the same weight
- Plastic pallets can be use throughout the world without certificates
- No dust, splinters and nails
Transport plastic pallets can be handled by truck and fork lift (quarter pallets, half pallets, EUR pallets and industrial pallets). Olitec can offer to keep stock of plastic pallets for quick and successive delivery.
Our plastic pallets are produced from 100% environment friendly and reusable plastic. They can be used again and again or simply disposed with normal trash. Our plastic pallets do not contain any metal or dangerous additives.